Monday, October 26, 2015

Hat #8... The 13 Hats of Halloween


      I had an entirely different hat picked out for this day.... but after my cat Brave Dave O'Malley was put to rest this afternoon I changed my plans.
     I can tilt my head the slightest bit and hide my tear soaked eyes from the world. And that is how I prefer to do my mourning.... in private.

     Brave Dave was 15 years old. He is an amazing ancient Soul that occupied a gorgeous orange tabby body. Everyone loved him, whether two or four legged. He had a kind, compassionate and comforting Spirit. I have no words to describe my sorrow at his passing.
     I am truly blessed that he shared this lifetime with me.

2 comments:

  1. Hugs to you,Mae, Spirit hugs to Brave Dave. Precious soul- thank you for sharing your loving presence with our Heart sister Mae. Maywe meet again.

    ReplyDelete