Friday, October 30, 2015

Hat #12.... The 13 Hats of Halloween.


   I had to really dig deep to unearth this hat! It is a bit of a monster. Yet there is still something about it that I find appealing. Its large, impressive and I must say... heavy as all get out. Its like wearing a large crown of sorts. Maybe that's it. Regardless of being cumbersome, it still has an oddly regal air about it! 


    I'm such a sucker for gimping! haha And there is a beaded accent glued on the crown. Its something you only see if you're up close though. A nice little embellishment!


    There is also plenty of netting with a sequined edge gathered on top. It shows up better in the previous photo, but I really like this angle better. (I'm not a fan of sequins! There, I admitted it!)  All in all, there are a few things I'd like to do to improve this grand dame. Mind you, just to give her a more finished appearance. Perhaps she needs to be crafted into a magickal hat. Yes....   now where did my wand get to?

No comments:

Post a Comment