Saturday, October 31, 2015

Hat #13.... The 13 Hats of Halloween!


    Bet y'all were expecting the stereotypical witch hat weren't you?  chuckle!  Seriously, doesn't this make an awesome Halloween hat?? I actually consider this one to be commanding enough to be witchy. Plus for the warm Florida weather a sinamay hat just makes more sense. Common sense is a very important component in magick after all!
    And this hat is soooo multipurpose. Its a real shapeshifter!  Depending on the clothes I wear it can make a strong showing at a Derby party.... or an Edwardian style tea or garden party....... a thoroughly modern day at the museums and galleries..... or a "dressy" funeral.  (You know the kind I'm talking about.)  And, of course, a bit of spell casting when that sort of thing is called for!  I really do adore this hat.


   I just have to post the following photos. Not only do they show some of the details of the hat, but they also show how much fun my friend John and I have when we try to do the photography thing! hahaha   
    Laughter is not only the best medicine... it is wonderful magick too!

Trying hard NOT to start laughing.

NOT succeeding!


Total collapse. But such nice details! 
    So to everyone..... have a safe and happy Halloween! And say "Howdy" to your ancestors for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment