Sunday, October 25, 2015

Hat #7.... The 13 Hats of Halloween.


       There are lots of different styles of hats.... and its important to know which ones look good on you!  And you can't always follow those charts that show what shape face you have and what to wear with it. (Though they do give you a good track to run on) 
     I've always felt that if you like it enough then go ahead and put it on! Just remember that sometimes a hat will wear you.... and trust me, when that happens you fade away into a ghostly shadow of yourself.
     This is one of my favorite styles. That there are roses is an added plus for me. I just adore florals! And I may have to add a couple of ostrich feathers at some point in time! haha   Oh don't worry, I'll make them removable.  (Yeah, like I'm EVER going to take them off once I put them on. chuckle)


    You know, this is how a granny should look!

2 comments:

  1. The hat is wonderful and your make up and earrings are flawless. Keep it up-oh style queen ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! You're a sweetie for saying that. Oh, and Ara says "NO" to the ostrich feathers! hahaha

      Delete