Monday, October 19, 2015

Hat #1........ The 13 Hats of Halloween


    Well, the first hat of Halloween came with a Spirit that said to me...... "Woman, its about time for a reality check."
    And that spirit wasn't kidding! All day I came across people bemoaning the ageing process and all the things that their bodies wouldn't let them do anymore. While I can definitely relate to that, I figure I shouldn't complain about it too much. You either get older or you die young.....  with that in mind I'll gladly take the wrinkles, aches and pains! hahaha
    Anyway, when I took this hat out of it's box my thoughts were as follows:
1. I ADORE this hat!
2. Wow it looks a lot more crumpled than when I put it in there.
3. More dents too!
4. I'll have to be more careful with this old gal.
5. I need to find ways to take care of her and fix what I can.
6.Gee, I REALLY LOVE this hat!
     Heck, that's how I should think of myself!!!!
 
 
   Great for getting out and about when the weather is cooler!
    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment