Saturday, April 16, 2016

Late Freyja's Day...... Now what did I put in those cigar boxes?


   Have been trying to do a little bit of Spring cleaning and organizing when ever I get a few minutes. So the other day I looked up on a shelf and wondered "What did I put in those cigar boxes?"  Come to find out there was a little bit of everything. I thought some of the jewelry would be fun for Freyja's day.
    Some boxes held assorted costume pieces. I found rhinestone necklaces and pins, earrings of all kinds, bracelets, etc..


    Got all excited when I found this box!!! Can't remember why the cherry amber bakelite beads are in there, but the pearls are going to be awesome for some of the projects I want to do this Summer. Most of these are flat on one side.... perfect for sewing onto beaded pendants!
  

    Finally.... I was wondering where that necklace went to! Its a little bib necklace that looks great on when you want to shimmy around with a hip scarf!! hahaha  Seriously, it looks good with just about anything. And it only jingles when you move a certain way, so its not too loud. Will have to put it on for one of the hat photos I have coming up.
    The silver and turquoise are from my Arizona days and of the other silver pieces ... my father made the two black onyx bracelets and I made the rest. Hopefully some day soon I can get back to making jewelry and doing my artwork. Creative flow is so important!  Y'all have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment