Friday, April 24, 2015

Faux hair.... Really? Has it come to that?



   So the whole "gonna let my hair grow" thing hasn't exactly been a success. My hair grows SOOOOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOW..... and its fine and thin. A recipe for failure if there ever was one.    So what happens? A friend hands me a catalog from Paula Young. Seems that's where she gets her hairpieces and wigs from. (Really?!)    And I'm actually thinking seriously about trying out something from there!!!!  That surprised me so much I could knock myself over with a feather. hahaha
   But really, I have to do SOMETHING! Its been months and all I have to show for it is a thin scraggly "rodent tail" of hair that's grown to a grand length of about three inches. Talk about pathetic!
   And when I put on a lovely hat... well, lets just say that my little wisp o'hair detracts from the overall visual effect I was going for!  So, I ordered my swatch samples from the grey range to see if anything matches whats on my head.
   *Unfortunately the computer isn't letting me insert photos in the correct position.... like right side up!!  lol   And I can't get them cancelled out, so will just go ahead and post this.   Yep, its been that sort of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment