Friday, December 30, 2016

I'm wearing peacock feathers now! So 2017 will be just fine!


    After the month I've had, I deserved a little treat! And since I love peacock feathers so much (who doesn't ?) I couldn't resist this little headpiece. Its definitely home-made! It sits on the head in a clumsy manner, so I will have to reshape it. The veil is  in a weird position as well. But heck, its lovely on and the colors in the sunlight are an absolute delight!  I even think its worthy to go over to Style Crone's Hat attack.  http://stylecrone.com/hat-attack/    Always such a delight!


   The funniest thing about this is that the long feathers used to frame it are just about the color that my hair USED to be! chuckle!
    Oh well, a lot of things have changed in my life..... and that's just the way things are supposed to be. So here I stand at the end of 2016 waiting to welcome in a New Year.... and wondering how my life will shift and grow in the coming months. Though sometimes its uncomfortable or even frightening I always remind myself that Life is an adventure! We are here to experience and learn to live our lives as fully as possible.
    As for me, a whole new stretch of my life path is now before me and I can hardly wait to start taking my first steps on it! May it be a wondrous path!


         The sunset this evening.... and so begins a new day. The last day of the year. Wow, where did the time go? May 2017 be happy, prosperous and kind to all.

1 comment:

  1. Your peacock feathers are certainly more than worthy of Hat Attack!! They look lovely perched atop the long feathers and paired with the netting. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete