Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday the 13th...... and I'm busy, busy, busy!

   Coming off a full moon on Friday the 13th! No wonder things are going so well today.  Got my major chores done and took Blossom to the vet! As it was getting overcast by the time we arrived home I changed my plans on photographing jewelry for Freyja's day.  Started sorting through boxes of clothes I had stashed in the back room.  Oh my!
    Looks like I am going to have to get some new boxes and start truly organizing!  One for all the men's shirts I've bought at the thrift shop for altering into sleeveless tanks. Maybe TWO boxes for those.   Another for the blouses that just don't quite fit.... mainly because they're too small in the bust. Or perhaps I should say "I'm too large" ! Anyway, they are all lovely and I don't want to part with them quite yet. Then I'll need several good sized boxes for all the off season clothes. Whew! This is getting to be a bigger task than I thought it would be. Need to put up a couple of those old shelving units just to maintain a little floor space. hahaha
    Oh, did I forget to mention all the fabric? For sewing into clothes, for piecing quilt tops, incorporating into art projects, etc., etc..  The way my life is right now I often wonder if I'm ever going to be able to do any of those things again. But heck, I can always hope!!  And with Spring on the way my spirits are starting to run high and optimism is rampant!!!
    Perhaps 2017 is the year I finally start getting my life together!  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment