Friday, October 7, 2016

Thankful to be on the Gulf coast!


   So this is how today looked...... ALL DAY!!! Sometimes a little darker. Every once in a while the tiniest ray of sunshine would peek through and then rapidly disappear! Very little rain. The winds have been high ALL DAY!!! But I'm so thankful that I'm on the west coast of Florida.        Went out on an errand and met quite a few folks who had evacuated the Atlantic side. They weren't happy about it but they were safe and that's what counts!
    *Had a palm tree throw some limbs at my car while I was driving. Luckily there was no damage. So for future reference, being safe also means not driving around in high winds!     But heck, what do the people in Wyoming do? I've driven through that state on several occasions and the wind never seems to stop!  hahaha
    Seriously, prayers to everyone in the Caribbean that was affected by this hurricane. He was a rough one!

No comments:

Post a Comment