Friday, October 28, 2016

Freyja's Day........ so many earrings to convert! ha ha


   Honestly, after my first batch of earrings turned out so well I decided to do just a few more! Then I thought "Oooh, what about those light blue celluloid ones that I love so much?". Then I thought "And those big brown swirl ones with the brass wire?!" Then...... "and those blue swirl ones and the rectangular moonglow" and.... and.... and.... you get the picture.


   I managed to restrain myself a little bit, but not much! I have to admit its been great fun! And now I can wear these babies ALL DAY ! Before I'd have to take most of them off after a few hours, some didn't make it that long.

  
   As usual Ronan assisted me in my work. Oh excuse me! He SUPERVISED my work!


   And I thought I'd include a photo of my neighbor's trees. This is what passes for Autumn colors here in Florida. chuckle   Bougainvillea Golden-rain tree. Koelreuteria bipinnata. Native to Asia, lovely tree but doesn't do that well in high winds and storms. Those are actually the flowers.... not the leaves!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment