Monday, October 31, 2016

Wishing everyone a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

  
   Well, I've been trying to type out my post, but the letters are moving all over the place, typeface is changing, etc... Perhaps I have a mischievous visitor from the Spirit world? Or a computer gremlin? I'd prefer the first.
   Anyway, I'll make this quick. Went and had a reading..... what else would I do on Halloween?! chuckle    Next year ought to be VERY interesting for me. And that is a good thing.


   Dressed for fun and comfort today. Trying to get a good photo of the chiffon bow on this straw hat! Not that easy considering my arms aren't very long! chuckle    Its nice and lightweight, perfect for our warm temperatures. The vintage Lucite earrings are one of the pairs I converted to pierced this week. The black sheer blouse with embroidered roses is a recent thrift shop find. LOVE red roses on black!!!!   And the Baltic amber nuggets were one of my best scores ever on Ebay. I'm also wearing several red bracelets of varying hues. Oooh, and I found some navy mascara too.
    Anyway, I intend to have more fun with my appearance from now on! A change is in the air and I sense something colorful this way comes...... y'all have a safe and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

http://stylecrone.com/2016/09/30/hat-attack-39-louise-green-millinery/

No comments:

Post a Comment