Friday, August 7, 2015

Freyja's Friday.... Cats, Hats and Moonglow beads!


   Its no secret that I think Ronan is one of the handsomest cats around. This photo shows why... even if he is a bit dirty from playing in the cardboard box! hahaha   What is it about cats and boxes?


   As for hats... I have a new favorite. This gorgeous little topper with pansies all over! I adore pansies! They bloom up from a "bed" of black fabric and of course, netting.   
   Have been trying for a couple of years to find one like this. Every time I see one on Ebay I get outbid. Seems everyone else loves pansies too! Anyway, I finally lucked out and here it is.  I'm over the moon with happiness!
   ~Yes, pun intended.


    I figured that I needed some jewelry to match.... so what could be better than purple and green moonglow beads?  I really love this combination! (Found these on Ebay also.)    
   I must say... these all make me very, very happy. The colors and textures feed my spirit and Ronan's purrs and affection make everything right in my little corner of the Universe. 


   Yes, this is a good day... may it be so for everyone!   Have a safe and fun weekend and don't forget the Perseid meteor showers next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment