Friday, September 9, 2016

Freyja's Day.......... 50's necklace in Autumn colors!


    Well it seems that the Spirits of Autumn are smiling upon me! For probably three or four years now I've had this one triple strand necklace that I would just love to wear. But as usual, its a bit too tight on me. (I'm sure I've said before that I inherited my father's short thick neck!  Not my mom's mind you! She has a lovely graceful neck.......  I got Dad's! hahaha)   So, for all these years I've been looking for another necklace just like it so I can scavenge beads and enlarge mine. And I've had absolutely no luck at all.
    Until now! On Etsy I found not one, but TWO double strand necklaces that match perfectly. So I'll be able to lengthen my three strand one and have more than enough beads left over to make a nice big bracelet . And since there are two clasps I can make them into earrings. I'm so tickled!!!!

My original necklace!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment