Saturday, June 27, 2015

Freyja's Day ........ Clip on earrings & Cormac.


   I see I really have to work on my photography! Couldn't get a photo that really did these any justice. The amethyst colored rhinestones are about the right shade. The others are a lovely deep red which just doesn't show up in these pictures.
    Found them at the thrift shop the other day. They will be wonderful for the winter holidays! And they look nice on the ears. Some earrings don't "sit" properly, if you know what I mean. These are just right!

   Found no markings on them. They're your basic cast metal with the rhinestones set quite well! Solder points are the usual for this sort of thing. Clips are in great working order. Might want to add those little pads though, these seem like they could get uncomfortable if worn for very long.       I run into that a lot with clip on earrings!  

   And since Cormac was trying so hard to help me with my writing and photography..... I just have to include this picture of him. Such a handsome fellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment