Friday, February 13, 2015

Freyja's Day. Big Red Beads!


   Love the old plastics! ADORE big red beads! The photo doesn't show this color correctly. Its a darker, deeper red.
   I do want to restring this old Lucite (?) necklace. Don't know how I want to do it yet. The beads are each just a hair over one inch and that isn't comfortable around the back of my neck. But I do love this sooooo much!  In its present form it measures twenty one and a half inches long.  Not too heavy, but not light either. I may have to take two of the beads and make dangle earrings!!!
    Pictured below is the youngest feral stray in my yard. I haven't chosen a name yet. The mother tries so hard to protect her kittens, but this little guy's littermate is no where to be found anymore.... so I'm assuming the worst. I'm glad he likes his little bed because we have more chilly weather on the way. Hoping to purchase a live trap soon so I can capture and fix all these felines that wander in to my yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment