Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Oh Coco Kitteh!!!

   Usually I don't have too much of a problem with my cats and hats. But that isn't the case today. I keep almost every hat I own in a box precisely because of the cats! (Used to help with animal rescue and fostering)  Guess I should be thankful that the only casualty was the box itself. But she had to really work at doing the damage! It was on top of my armoir with only two inches of space between the ceiling and the cardboard box it was shipped in. Dang, that girl had to go through two boxes. Wonder what she had against the little pink hat?
   Guess I should photograph the hat that survived the feline assault! Haha So let me smear on some lipstick and head outside before the next cold front arrives. From the feel of the air, its opening the door as I type. 
    In the meantime I'll just post this shot of Coco inspecting her handiwork.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps Coco has an affinity for hats herself! I think she would look magnificent in the pink hat you mention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually she looks STUNNING in red! And leopard, jaguar and cheetah prints.... of course. chuckle I tried putting one of those little cat hats on her once. Won't be trying that again for a loooong time. :(

      Delete