Friday, February 26, 2016

Freyja's Friday.......... starting to think Spring!!


   Even though we're having a cool spell right now, it was up past 80 degrees F just a few days ago. So I'm thinking Spring!  As usual I dig into my moonglow box and see what color beads I have. hahaha  These are such lovely soft shades of green.  Perhaps I should combine some of the floral colored beads with them. Pinks, yellows, blues, purples and maybe even a little bit of red!
    Yep, that sounds like a great idea to me!


   And then I found this necklace with these delicate little plastic and rhinestone blossoms! So cute. As usual, I'll need to make an extender for it.


   And, of course, as I was trying to photograph the jewelry I had cats attempting to help me! Maynard was quite miffed that I didn't appreciate his assistance. I told him that unless he would sit still and actually WEAR the necklaces.... then "no", I didn't need his help. Pawing at the pieces and trying to run off with them is definitely NOT what I consider helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment